Saturday 12 November 2011

All About Aviary

Today I went to Sarah-Jane's house to make some cards with the lovely "Aviary" stamp set. The colour scheme was based on the "Flirtatious" speciality papers as we used these in the card designs too.

The first card uses the "Lace Border" punch. I love this (you will see it used a lot in my projects) as it is so easy to use the punch and add a delicate touch to any project.


This card uses a laser-cut doily which comes from a whole sheet of doilies in the Flirtatious paper set. I think this adds depth to the doily designs on the paper beneath. I have also inked the edges of this card to  make the layers look more subtle and delicate.


 Last but not least, this card just uses the Owl stamp from the Aviary collection. I really like the totem pole effect of the owls stamped vertically. The Wisteria wonder card stock has been embossed with the "Vintage Wallpaper" embossing folder.
Talk soon,

No comments:

Post a Comment