Saturday 19 November 2011

Delightful Decorations Class

Good Afternoon!
I want to share with you the projects we made in my Delightful Decorations Class today. This class focused on the "Delightful Decorations" stamp set and was a great opportunity to show how versitile these stamps are. We made three cards with three completely different looks.


The first card used the more traditional Christmassy colours of Red and Green. I used the "Eylet Border" punch on the left edge of the "Real Red" patterned DSP. I also used the "Ornament" punch on the ornament shaped stamp to add more depth to the card. I finished the card off with a rhinestone jewel to bling it up a bit.


The second card we made in the class was a lot more contemporary than the first. I used "Bashful Blue" and "Marina Mist" card stock as the base and used hints of "Melon Mambo" to add dimension. The "Perfect Polka Dots" embossing folder was used to add texture and the card was finished with embellishments of rhinestone jewels and "Whisper White" grosgrain ribbon.


Last but not least, this card is probably my favourite. It uses the "Pool Party" and "Island Indigo" colour scheme, which are two of the five "in colours" for 2011. I used the "Vintage Wallpaper" embossing folder to add texture and finished the card off with a rhinestone jewel. I really like the depth that is achieved from the ornament punched shape.

If you are interested in attending one of my classes, please visit the "Class" tab at the top of the screen. Eash class will be very similar to this as we make three projects (not to mention the tea and cake!) and it is only £10 for a whole mornings entertainment - supplies included!


1 comment: